JOB SUMMARY: Sales Development position, responsible for the strategic development and tactical execution of targeted chain and multi-unit account growth within the mobile food service and hospitality segment. Role is in conjunction with sales/engineering and marketing cross functional disciplines, as well as tactical deployment of corporate resources to secure annual growth sales objectives.
1. Actively participate and demonstrate leadership qualities in the corporate strategic planning process and develop, prioritize and execute the corporate sales growth strategies specific to regional/national account chain sales objectives actively works with forecasting and planning
2. Identification, development and management of targeted food-service national account business base.
3. Maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the company’s and competitor’s product line categories, technologies and related applications.
4. Utilize all available assets and resources to create a direct marketplace demand through development and specification of company products with all targeted national accounts
5. Engage, train, develop and coordinate with Sales Management Team and representative agencies to develop and support both pre and post-sale national account functions.
6. Ongoing communication and collaboration with factory marketing, culinary and engineering resources specific to the development of new products and applications based upon market/client demand
7. Collaborate with key business partners (dealers, collaborative manufacturers, food-service consultants and representative agencies) to successfully develop client relationship opportunities.
8. Regularly report fact and data-based marketplace activity and competitive intelligence via CRM
9. Understand and enforce corporate sales policy
10. Active cross functional team participation and engagement with internal department heads and Sr. Level Corporate Management
11. Ability to manage customer expectations in the field and act as liaison between industry disciplines and company interdepartmental managers
12. Effective skills in conflict management and resolution
13. Manage support staff
14. Assume full responsibility for global, national and chain sales in a fast growth sector.
15. Actively creates and maintains a book of business.
EDUCATION / SKILLS REQUIRED:
· 10 years+ account sales & marketing management experience
Prior Experience Preferred
· Leadership and personnel management skills
· Time management and self-motivation
· Strong interpersonal communication skills required
· Strategic planning and project management
· Budgeting and sales projections
· Perform multiple activities and meet deadlines
· CRM experience
· Public speaking and presentation skills required
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Paid vacation, health, dental, vision and 401K included.