Work with the director and sales team to develop the selling strategy for global sales of all company products and services. Responsible for the strategic development and tactical execution of targeted chain and multi-unit account growth within the mobile food-service market segment. Accountable for the execution of sales strategies and achievement of annual plan sales targets. Direct supervision over outside and inside sales personnel and customer service.
1. Continuously develop and manage overall sales and channel strategies.
2. Manages closely the relations with distributor, reps, buy in groups and chain sales.
3. Evaluate results for effectiveness and implement corrective action as appropriate.
4. Regularly report fact and data-based marketplace activity and competitive intelligence via CRM
5. Identification, development and management of targeted food-service national account business base.
6. Direct involvement with major and critical developing client accounts.
7. Actively seeking and creating new opportunities for the book of business.
8. Develop and implement policies and operating procedures as they apply to the sales.
9. Responsible for implement new distributors and reps nationally.
10. Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
11. Supervises new product roll outs, forecasting and strategic plans.
12. Provide critical input to help prioritize competing new product development projects.
13. Management and develop of sales team.
EDUCATION / SKILLS REQUIRED:
Prior Experience Preferred: