Bilingual Client Success / Customer Service Manager
One Fat Frog Food Trucks & Trailers is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to support our operations in Orlando, FL. You are a pivotal member to our team, ensuring that our food truck clients are prepared for their pick-up day. This person will directly report to the General Sales Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Fosters and grows relationships with clients
• Closing out food truck/trailer contracts
• Coordinating the pick up and delivery of vehicles
• Quality Control of food trucks/trailers
• Completing tag and title for the vehicles
• Scheduling pick up dates with clients after communicating with the creative department and warehouse to ensure the vehicle will be complete on time
• Educating clients on their new business on pick-up day.
• Getting clients EXCITED! Pick up day is the most important day for our client - it's the start of a new journey. You should be their biggest cheerleader!
• Fluent in English and Spanish, with proper Spanish being most important.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to type at least 40 wpm
In sixteen years, One Fat Frog has become the nation's largest food truck manufacturer, with 300,000 sq.ft. between two facilities in Orlando, FL. We meet the demands of the food service, restaurant, and hospitality industries by providing affordable restaurant equipment and food trucks to businesses and consumers. Our passion is startup and evolving the food service industry- this translates to a natural inclination to the independent entrepreneurial spirit of mobile food trucks and trailers.
Healthcare/dental/vision/401K. We are an essential business.
Main Office is located at:
2416 Sand Lake Rd. Orlando, FL 32809
Applicants apply online with their most up-to-date resume.
One Fat Frog is committed to provide equal opportunity, employment, and advancement opportunities to all individuals. One Fat Frog does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.