We are a fast-growing company poised for phenomenal growth. Your position is an important part of our growth. You are positive, easy-going, results-driven, a diplomat at getting teams to work for you. We are looking to fill this position in our Orlando Fl location.
We are an out-going, eclectic, family-owned, employee valuing company. We laugh a lot and enjoy our time together. This is not a desk jockey position, all of our managers are hands-on. If you are seeking an uber corporate position, this is not us. We do not wear suits and ties, we believe in the honesty of a handshake and the trust of looking a person in the eye. We've been called hippies, we're a bit obsessive about our jobs and we eat really, really good thanks to our amazing clients.
We are searching for a talented and experienced Operations Manager to manage the operations process, embracing design, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy.
Operations Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
- Works with sales teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Works closely with COO on other special planning and departmental projects.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Completes reasonability testing and information validation prior to circulating findings and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values.
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to an appropriate level when required.
- Assesses a variety of situations and provides clarity to the team and stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
- Solicits and responds to feedback while gaining commitment and support.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Works closely with the management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance with regulatory-based best practices.
Operations Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall customer satisfaction
- Developing and implementing operational procedures and policies
- Analyzing training needs/requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizing skills to coordinate project activities
- Ability to communicate with others effectively
- Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond to timely inquiries, and present written/ oral briefings
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in program management, business or public administration, technical management, information systems, engineering, finance/accounting, or related fields
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent overall project management experience
- Experience may be considered equivalent if experience demonstrated increased depth and breadth of responsibility
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) can be used in lieu of the educational requirements